Success & Happiness Habits
People who regularly achieve success & create happiness, don’t do it by behaving like everyone else. One thing they typically have in common is consistently practicing success habits and being happy every single day. If you’re aiming to achieve a breakthrough here are ten common habits that goal achievers use to rise to the top:
1. Get up early. The average person needs a lot of time to wake up and get out of bed. Goal achievers, on the other hand, are so excited about their goal that they’re eager to get up and make the most of the day. To achieve a breakthrough goal, get in the habit of waking up early and getting out of bed quickly to act on your goal. Recognise what a gift each day is and be excited about what it will bring.
2. Follow a morning routine. How you spend the first hour after you get out of bed is important to the success of your day. So, after getting up early, follow a success ritual every morning. Fill the first hour of the day with positive, creative activities like practicing gratitude, reading, visualising and going over your priorities for the day. The benefits of doing so will pay off in spades.
3. Pursue knowledge. Goal achievers yearn to know who they are and what they’re capable of. They also want to become experts in their field. So, they read and study every day.Instead of getting distracted by the trivial things in life, such as checking email and social media, block off time each day to read to understand yourself better and become better at your craft
4. Become obsessed with the goal. Goal achievers are obsessed with their goals, dreams and routines. They think about them almost all the time.Since what you focus on expands, if you have a big goal in your sights, becoming obsessed with achieving it will go a long way in moving you from where you are to where you want to be.
5. Meditate.Goal achievers meditate to improve their focus, relax and clear their mind and recharge. To help you stay connected with your goal, incorporate meditation into each day. It can help you become more focused, get better results and reduce stress as you go through the day.
6. Stay the course. Goal achievers pursue their goals and dreams relentlessly. They overcome adversity. They sweep aside anything that stands between them and their goals.Persistence is an essential factor in achieving any goal that makes your stretch. So, get in the habit of pivoting or finding ways to navigate around impasses. Finish what you set out to do. Over time, your persistence will grow into a proved, progressive power that can help you achieve any goal.
7. Prioritise activities. Most people complete all kinds of meaningless tasks each day just to be able to cross them off their long to-do list. Goal achievers, on the other hand, make a list of the most important things, usually three to ten tasks, that they must accomplish that day.Make sure you do at least one thing each day that moves you closer to your goal. Every evening (or morning if you prefer) make a list of the top goal achieving activities you can take the next day and then act on them, starting with the most important task.
8. Exercise discipline. Goal achievers are highly disciplined when it comes to executing tasks that will lead them to their goals. So, they often miss parties or other social events, work out when their mind tells them to stay in front of the computer for a little longer, read when they’d rather keep working and don’t eat the junk food they crave. Sacrifices like these make you the person you need to become in order to lead the lifestyle you imagine.
9. Spend time with other purpose-driven, successful people that make you feel happy. Our environment plays a role in our success because we’re the average of the five people we spend the most time with. Goal achievers understand this and have a habit of spending time with people who are more successful than they are. You can turn your life around by choosing to associate with positive individuals who are full of life and spend time with creative, ambitious people with goals and dreams.
10. Take care of the mind and body. High achievers make taking care of themselves a priority. They recognise that food is fuel and that in order to reach their ambitious goals they need high-octane fuel. They also understand that healthy eating helps keep them healthy. They exercise and have good sleep patterns. Nothing will get done if your mind and body aren’t performing. Don’t wait until you have a health scare or lose a loved one to force you to take complete charge of your health. Taking care of yourself needs to be a regular commitment. Leave people with a sense of increase, make them feel better off than when they first meet you. Start with small bitesThese are all great habits, right?
And none of them are hard. You can start applying them right now. But start small – one change at a time.
To your success