As you bring your mind into harmony with these extraordinary concepts, your life will begin to change.
You may be surprised that there’s an actual law that governs success.
There’s no secret to becoming great or doing great work. You simply do little things in a great way every day.”
Those little things might include practicing positive self-talk, setting and meeting daily goals and going the extra mile at work.
Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich, said, “An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that he may acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others.”
You may not even know what the faculties of your mind are. After all, we weren’t programmed to use them. Instead, when we were raised, we were programmed to use our sensory factors. So, we go by what we can see, hear, taste, touch and smell.
To work from the thought to the think, you have to use the faculties that Napoleon Hill was talking about.
Your faculties are:
- Perception—you can decide how you look at life.
- Will—you can use your will to concentrate on what you want, instead of what you don’t want.
- Memory—you can create “future memories” of the successful life you want.
- Reason—you have the ability to think and solve problems.
- Intuition—you can use your intuitive factor to pick up people’s vibration.
- Imagination—you can build anything with your imagination; it’s where all creation begins in your life.
So, you have phenomenal tools, and you can develop them to live from the inside out and experience the ever-growing success.
To your success